Effective Date: 3/2012
Last Modified Date: 06/2016
All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. All measurements, weights, colors and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
1. SHIPPING LIMITATIONS
2. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
3. USE OF THIS WEB SITE
- You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Web Site in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping"; (ii) using any automated system, including without limitation "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., to access the Web Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the our servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Web Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (iii) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (iv) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Web Site; (v) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Web Site; (vii) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Web Site; (viii) using the Web Site for any commercial solicitation purposes; (ix) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (x) interfering with the proper working of the Web Site; (xi) accessing any content on the Web Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Web Site; or (xii) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Web Site, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Web Site or the content therein.
- We may, without prior notice, change the Web Site, or stop providing the Web Site or features of the Web Site, to you or to users generally.
- You may use the Web Site only if you can form a binding contract with us, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Web Site by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. The Web Site is not available to any users previously removed from the Web Site by us.
- You may never use another user's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use "strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. We will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
B. OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- The design of this Web Site and all text, graphics, software, photographs, information, designs, logos, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Affliction and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, treaties and conventions and may not be used except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce, copy, download, stream or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. All software used on this site is the property of Affliction or our software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, treaties and conventions. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks in the U.S. and other countries of Company or our affiliates, including [list Company trademarks or delete]. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without our written permission or the written permission of such third party owner.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Web Site for your personal, noncommercial use only and as permitted by the features of the Web Site. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein in the Web Site. We may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
C. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND NOTICE
- When you visit this Web Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree that we may send email to you for the purpose of advising you of changes or additions to this site, about any of our products or services, or for such other purposes as we deem appropriate.
D. INTERNATIONAL ACCESS
- This Site may be accessed from countries other than the United States. This Site may contain products or references to products that are not available outside of the United States. Any such references do not imply that such products will be made available outside the United States. If you access and use this Site outside the United States you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations. You understand that by using the Web Site you consent to having your personally identifiable information collected, used, transferred to and processed in the United States.
E. LINKING TO THIS WEB SITE
- Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply with the terms and conditions of our permission as well as all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
F. THIRD PARTY LINKS
- From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
G. USER CONTENT
- Any material, information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments, photos, videos or other content you transmit or post to this Web Site in any manner ("User Content") is and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any User Content. We shall have no obligation to use, return, review, or respond to any User Content, and we will have no liability related to such User Content, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. We retain the right to remove any or all User Content that includes any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable in our sole and absolute discretion.
- In addition to the foregoing, you may not post or transmit in connection with this Web Site any User Content that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- would constitute political campaign activity within the meaning of the Internal Revenue Code and IRS regulations and/or policies;
- consists of unsolicited messages, chain letters or unsolicited commercial e-mail;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this Web Site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, malicious, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- infringes any Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone's rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates any law or may be considered by us in our sole discretion to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this Site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this Site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a "pyramid" or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this Web Site or any networks connected to this Web Site;
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above;
- or contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "Intellectual Property Rights" means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
In connection with your User Content, you affirm, represent and warrant the following:
A You have the written consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Content to use such person's name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Web Site and these Terms and Conditions, and each such person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use.
B Your User Content and our use thereof as contemplated by these Terms and Conditions and the Web Site will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights and privacy or publicity rights.
C We may exercise the rights to your User Content granted under these Terms and Conditions without liability for payment of any guild fees, residuals, payments, fees, or royalties payable under any collective bargaining agreement or otherwise.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content that you or any other third party posts or sends over the Web Site. You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, and you agree that we shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of User Content.
H. USER CONTENT LICENSE GRANT
- You hereby grant to us (and our successors and affiliates) a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, photos, or any other User Content you communicate through this Web Site, and to incorporate any User Content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. We will not be required to treat any User Content as confidential, and may use any User Content in our business (including, without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in our future business operations.
- You also hereby grant each user of the Web Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Web Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Content as permitted through the functionality of the Web Site and under these Terms and Conditions.
- We actively encourage and request that you submit testimonials relating to your personal experiences with Company apparel or this Web Site (a "Testimonial"). You agree that we are under no obligation to use your Testimonial. By submitting a Testimonial you hereby consent, without further consideration, to the use of your likeness, voice, name (limited only to your first name, first initial of last name, city and state) and/or any statements made in such Testimonial in the dramatization, publication, display, copying, reproduction, performance and/or distribution, throughout the world, by or on our behalf of any image or photograph you submitted in a Testimonial in connection with the creation of marketing/sales print advertising, or Web site content including, without limitation, this Web Site, or an audiovisual work to be used by us or a third party authorized by us, either as a complete unit or in segments or in any derivative form, in any way we deem appropriate and for any purpose whatsoever in any medium including, without limitation, the Internet. You specifically agree that any Testimonial may be reproduced orally using a third party. You waive any rights of privacy and publicity, moral or other rights you may have in any such Testimonial. This Testimonial consent supersedes and replaces any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings or arrangements, whether oral or written, previously made between the parties regarding, and constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to, any Testimonial. This Testimonial consent may not be modified, changed, altered or amended except by written agreement of both parties. We reserve the right to use persons other than the person submitting the Testimonial to vocalize or act out a Testimonial or to create its own Testimonial based on adaptations or compendiums of Testimonials.
J. DMCA NOTICE
- Since we respect artist and content owner rights, it is our policy to respond to alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA").
- If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Web Site, please notify our copyright agent as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- 1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- 2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Web Site;
- 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
- 5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- 6. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS' FEES. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us and our affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also in our sole discretion limit access to the Web Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
REVISIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION